Any other UK people who want to lose 50lb+?

Options
Hi I'm from Oxford in the UK and need to lose 50lb. Would love to have some UK friends for support as well as all the lovely US people.:smile:

Replies

• spursman1972
    Options
    I've started the long journey to lose 50+....could do with some travelling buddies too. Have sent friend request 
  • kirstysnan
    kirstysnan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Vanessa, I have started again! on the road to lose 50lbs, I'm in the UK so add me if you wish
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi
    im from warrington uk
    ive been at this for a year now lost 37lb but gained a fair bit over Christmas but im back at it now.
    i have 75lb left to lose. x
    feel free to add me
  • threecolouredy
    Options
    I need to lose 50lb+. I am in Scotland if that is any good!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i still have 50+ to lose and in wiltshire...HI :flowerforyou:
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 80 lb.
    I'm 19 lb down so far after 6 months.
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Derbyshire and want to lose about 3 stone add me as a friend if you would like and we can all work together x:happy:
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm from St Helens in the UK and have already lost 77lbs, with another 28 to go, so feel free to add me if you think I'd be of any help to you! I certainly know how hard it is to lose that amount of weight, so I might be able to keep you going.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, based in London and just over half way through my weightloss journey but still with 50+ to lose.
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im 22 and want to lose around 55lb hopefully, feel free to add guys :)
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am 37 and from Birmingham, i've lost almost 55 lbs so far but still have 70+ to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • Maycaz
    Maycaz Posts: 1
    Options
    Just signed up and looking to lose around the 50+ mark - happy to keep in touch with all those who are in the same position. Located in Hampshire
  • needlifeinsurance
    Options
    Hello,

I too am from the UK. Live in London. I too would like to be apart of the encouragement. I WANT to lose at least 40kg (80lbs).
    Please add me as a friend. Thanks.
  • FJHutch
    FJHutch Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi
    I am from the sunny (not) North and am 6lb down with 64lb to go.
    My name is Fee, I am 32 and I have 2 young daughters.
    Please feel free to add me - that goes for any of you other lovely people too.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from Manchester with 3 children and looking to lose 53lbs, 8lb down this week so 45lbs left to go, feel free to add me :)
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 100+lbs so yeah! Moral support needed all round :)