Losing weight and having fun

Options
LET'S GO! I'm almost 50 and it's time for a change. I've been overweight for a long time, and I'm tired of it. I'm gonna lose weight and to do that I gotta have fun in the process, but I haven't really figured out that part yet. Would love some suggestions. :)

Replies

• cardiogirl1970
    cardiogirl1970 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Have you tried Zumba fitness, you can get the dvds or join a class or even do it on the wii game, i have the wii game and the dvds its really fun and doesnt feel like a workout but you can burn some serious cals :)
  • byepie
    byepie Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks, I'm looking into Zumba actually. :)

bump
  • byepie
    byepie Posts: 4
    Options
    bump
  • kirstysnan
    kirstysnan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Deep water aerobics are a great work out and aquaearobics/aquacise are fun. You don't have to be able to swim. I've hurt my leg so I've been waterjogging. All great workouts.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO! I'm almost 50 and it's time for a change. I've been overweight for a long time, and I'm tired of it. I'm gonna lose weight and to do that I gotta have fun in the process, but I haven't really figured out that part yet. Would love some suggestions. :)
    You've got the having fun part right.
    Too often those who come and go are so gloomy about the whole process.
    Sure, there's pain and sacrifice but also joy in reaching goals as well as the weekly splurge I allow myself.

Life is to be LIVED!