From 413-278

Shannibal
Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
I weighed 413 lbs on April 26th 2011. On December 26th 2011 I weighed 278 lbs. I started eating clean, walking every day, doing Power 90 when I felt I didnt get enough exercise and resisting temptation. My Fitness Pal was such an amazing help. I will post pics soon. I still have a ways to go. Im 6'8" and wanting to build up some muscle.

I have done this in a way where I have eaten healthy foods, getting my vitamins, not starving myself, just full throttle dedication, but I must say that the biggest reward I have gotten are the numerous people who have seen my change and are now changing themselves. Words cannot explain how good it feels knowing others are making healthy choices and fostering a more positive environment for themselves and those around them due to my positive outlook, willingness to help and my success.

On April 26th I was a 413 lb smoker who bit his finger nails. On April 27th I no longer smoked, I no longer bit my finger nails and I no longer let tempation control my life.

In the words of Eddie Vedder, I Am Mine.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!