JUICERS??? and recipes

Options
Anyone know of any good Juicers? and good juice recipes?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    you want to eat your fruit, for pulp and fiber, and juice your vegetables.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    you want to eat your fruit, for pulp and fiber, and juice your vegetables.

Ok but where do I get a good juicer
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i bought mine at goodwill for 15 dollars.. try a thrift store and wash it extra well.. saved me a bundle!
  • weightloss12345678
    Options
    i bought mine at goodwill for 15 dollars.. try a thrift store and wash it extra well.. saved me a bundle!

What kind did you get
  • cunninjd
    Options
    I bought the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus and it works really well. Retails for around $150, but if you coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond, you can get it much cheaper, up to 20% off with the right coupon. If your BBB store doesn't have it, they will usually find one and ship it to you for free. This juicer is awesome and the cleanup isn't so bad once you get used to it.

Definitely recommend a juicing book if you've never juiced "green" juices. Some vegetables are not as palatable as others and the books can give you ideas for fruits to mix to hide the taste.

You can also logon to http://jointhereboot.com/landingpage/ and sign up and there are many free recipies on there. I am assuming you watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead? I did!! Why I bought my juicer. Now just need to use it more!
  • cunninjd
    Options
    You can also search for this juicer on amazon.com and probably find it much easier than in the store. I would think even a used or refurbised one would be great since they are so durable.
  • juleslemer
    Options
    Its pricy, but the juicer I use and love everyday is "Omega VERT VRT350 HD Masticating Juicer" I like carrots with a pear to sweeten
  • weightloss12345678
    Options
    I bought the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus and it works really well. Retails for around $150, but if you coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond, you can get it much cheaper, up to 20% off with the right coupon. If your BBB store doesn't have it, they will usually find one and ship it to you for free. This juicer is awesome and the cleanup isn't so bad once you get used to it.

Definitely recommend a juicing book if you've never juiced "green" juices. Some vegetables are not as palatable as others and the books can give you ideas for fruits to mix to hide the taste.

You can also logon to http://jointhereboot.com/landingpage/ and sign up and there are many free recipies on there. I am assuming you watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead? I did!! Why I bought my juicer. Now just need to use it more!

Thanks just the kind of detail I was searching for
  • weightloss12345678
    Options
    Its pricy, but the juicer I use and love everyday is "Omega VERT VRT350 HD Masticating Juicer" I like carrots with a pear to sweeten

ok i have to check the reviews on that one
  • cunninjd
    Options
    Awesome! I am sure you will love it.