New! Hoping to meet awesome people working towards the same

Options
Hi there, Im fairly new to the messageboards have only been using MFP for 5 days now after stumbling upon it on my iPod, I must say that I love it already takes the hassle out of keeping track of my food intake daily. I hope to meet some new people who will support me in my efforts while I can support them aswell. Dont be shy to add or message me! :) x

Replies

• c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    hi jess, Im new too & only found this on my ipod lol so i need a buddy would like to stay in touch keep pushing each other on xx well im in aussie land, have 2 kids many animals and a nurse, thats the bit about me oh and overweight lol so goodluck x and stay in touch claire :happy:
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :).. i have only just come across this website after someone reccomended it to me, i find it brilliant!!.. looking for friends :) Feel free to add!
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Awesome thanks guys, oh and Im studying to be a nurse claire so thats cool :) look forward to this journey!
  • HAWKGRL
    HAWKGRL Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've been on here 1 week and have had success all due to my mfp friends. Hopefully I can support you just the same. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Lisa