Newlyweds

Options
Hi,

I got married six months ago and put on about half a store (although maybe more after Christmas but not weighing in til Monday). Idike to lose a stone to a stone and a half and need some motivation as although I know it makes me happier, without the wedding to aim for I find weekends really difficult to stick to. I want my weight loss to be permanent and not just for my wedding.

Any newlyweds feel the same and want to join me? We could all do a Monday weigh in.

:)

Replies

• Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OMG! you've read my mind!! I need motivation bad! damn wedding! I thought it would never come... now I want it back just for the diet and exercise weightloss. I've gained a little back too...
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Great do you want to do a Monday weigh in every week and post on here with weight lost from then?
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm sorta the opposite. Never could get it together to lose weight for the wedding, too stressed and having too much fun planning, and ended up at my highest weight to date at that time (gained prob another 5-10 since then). I feel more ready to do this now that all the stress is done. Feel free to friend me.

What was your wedding date? Do you ever feel a little sad its over esp when you see brides of this year planning? I wish I could get married every year (minus stressing over the details and the expense of course)!
  • kdrew11
    Options
    Hi,

wedding date was 29th July last year. What an amazing day. Yeah it is sad it's over but love being married. Didn't think it'd feel any different but kinda does. Feel like its meant to be and a sense of belonging. Loved all the planning though and would love to be a wedding planner! Are you on this then? I'm gonna weigh on on here tomorrow. X
  • swilliams26
    swilliams26 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been married almost 2 years next month, and I've put on 30-40 pounds and I'm trying to lose the weight. I'm currently 226.4 pound, my overall goal is 140-150
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    We were married July 22!!! I weighed today and was down 3.3 lbs for the first week!
  • kdrew11
    Options
    22nd ha ha exactly a week before us! I weighed this morning 139.8 exactly half a stone more than our wedding day. I'm quite pleased it's not more after Christmas too! Will weigh in again next Monday.