30 day shred.

Options
Hi. I am wanting to know if anyone one has had good results with the 30 day shred. I started it today and was wondering if it is worth continuing.

Replies

• CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Definitely. Although my weight loss is very slow (medication and underactive thyroid) I noticed a huge improvement in my fitness and energy levels during that time. I did lose inches too. Also it's not too long so much easier to fit into a busy day than longer workouts. It's worth continuing to see how you get on with it. Obviously if you grow to hate it then it's not for you, but I would be tempted to stick it out. Good luck with it :happy:
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred and really liked my results.

if you scroll down to the beginning of my blog you can see my progress pictures (even though they're super embarrassing)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/drblythe
  • LeCitron
    Options
    I started it yesterday but did my research beforehand. Not only does it have amazing reviews on MFP but reviews from other sites--like those from buyers on Amazon.com--are extremely positive as well. Good luck to you!
  • RachelSusannah2012
    Options
    Hi. I have the 30 day shred and was amazed at how quickly my endurance built up too :) I'd say continue...
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Good morning. I shred 4-5 days a week and I definitely see a difference in my strength and muscle definition. I try to alternate days with hot yoga or intense cardio. Best of luck with it. It is a great program!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Yes 30 Day shred is a great workout!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred and really liked my results.

if you scroll down to the beginning of my blog you can see my progress pictures (even though they're super embarrassing)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/drblythe

Just looked at your pics, you can really see a difference. Like I would have expected your weight difference to be much more than it is, obviously your inch loss/toning got great results. Well done. I love the Shred anyway :smile:
  • fatburn120
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement. I do like it. I am 4'9" and weigh 120 lbs. Will my weight loss be much slower since my height is so less?
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Just looked at your pics, you can really see a difference. Like I would have expected your weight difference to be much more than it is, obviously your inch loss/toning got great results. Well done. I love the Shred anyway :smile:

Thanks! Yeah I don't loose weight very quickly, that's why I started taking pics, I was sure there must be a difference but the scales weren't really moving! I'm glad I did take photos, now that I look back on them, really motivates me :)

@fatburn120 If you have less weight to lose its generally slower, but 30 Day shred is great for losing inches and toning up.
  • cherylrmw
    cherylrmw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i just ordered this. We'll see what happens. I hope this will do something good.