You gotta have friends...

Options
And, luckily one of my friends recommended this site to me to help with my fitness goals!! I'm still learning the navigation, but looking forward to sharing in everyone's success!

Replies

• princesslou83
    princesslou83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    good luck , im on my 5th day and already lost a tiny 2lbs :X
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    a tiny two pounds, far too modest! hope
    you both achieve your goals though :)
    and me actually, i need to :p

ramble over
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just started on here 2 days ago. I was hoping to write a message on the message board but I don't know how!! Doh!!

Any help please? x
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Just make a lot of friends on this site. It really helps with the motivation. :smile:
  • KellieNicole813
    Options
    good luck , im on my 5th day and already lost a tiny 2lbs :X

Princesslou,

I am right there with ya, girlfriend!! Today is my 4th day and I have lost 1 lb. but even as small as that is, it feels great! I played basketball (competitively and recreationally) up until I was 19 and once I quit, I slowly but surely stopped working out and then over time, the weight trickled on. I finally got serious about dropping weight at the very end of 2011 and am working hard to make a much needed lifestyle change. Anyway, I hope 2012 is a great year for you and that you meet your goal(s)!!

Good luck and take care!! :smile:

Kellie
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    And, luckily one of my friends recommended this site to me to help with my fitness goals!! I'm still learning the navigation, but looking forward to sharing in everyone's success!

So happy you like the site and glad I was able to refer you! We'll both accomplish our goals this year, I know it! We have each other, and now all of our amazing MFP friends too!!!!
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, feel free to add me, I am from St. Louis, Mo.