Dietary Supplements

Options
Is it alright to take Dietary Supplements? I know most ppl take them to lose weight fast, I don't care for that, and the one I was thinking about Calorad, really works since I have used it before and it helps you lose weight slowly. I have 2 bottles left. I haven't taken it in so long, but I was thinking of finishing them off. Any thoughts or comments?

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Is it alright to take Dietary Supplements? I know most ppl take them to lose weight fast, I don't care for that, and the one I was thinking about Calorad, really works since I have used it before and it helps you lose weight slowly. I have 2 bottles left. I haven't taken it in so long, but I was thinking of finishing them off. Any thoughts or comments?
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am taking Slimquick. I am not hoping for any miracle results though. I know that diet and exercise is the right way to go but I really do like the extra energy that I get and it helps curb my appetite so I do less mindless eating. I will say in my experiance though I haven't seen a huge increase in weight loss as advertised with these, but I do just feel better in general, and that's what its really about right? I have also been able to cut the amount of pop that I drink very drastically without noticing it.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this in a previous post but I take those little Slimquick powder packets in my water your supposed to take one in the morning and one at night.:drinker:
  • Nuggets1
    Nuggets1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Here is something I found on the net about the pros and cons of taking calorad...

http://www.chasefreedom.com/calorad.html
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Here is something I found on the net about the pros and cons of taking calorad...

http://www.chasefreedom.com/calorad.html

Thank you VERY much, this is exactly what I wanted to know :happy: I don't plan on buying anymore, but I thought "hey I have some may as well finish it!" :smile: