smaller girls going for beach bod!!

Options
skinny girls aiming to be toned :) this way we can meet other girls like us. our finale goal should be done by june1st we can have competitions and goals to meet :) like being able to run 2miles :) i would love ideas and feed back :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1959-beach-bod-3

Replies

• Doomsprout
    Options
    I'm not skinny yet but close (maybe 10-15 lbs away) but have no muscle, or cardiovascular endurance... I've never had any type of muscle tone in my life so I'm working on that as well as as getting leaner (have a lot of bodyfat for my size), and would love to be able to do exercise without getting out of breath :/

I'm doing the 30 Day Shred to begin with and when my endurance is a little better I'm going to try to use the gym on some days...
  • Staleyh
    Options
    Hi im heather!
    This is exactly what I am going for. I am 5' 4" & 18 years old.
    I need serious mosivation and people to help keep me on track.
    This is a really good idea! People should start off by saying
    What they do to work out and something about them. Just
    An idea. :)

Currently trying to work out with turbofire
  • Meg_85
    Meg_85 Posts: 43
    Options
    My name is Megan and I would love this challenge. I'm at 120 lbs right now at 5'2" and want to lose the last 10 lbs before this summer! I'm doing a lot of strength training, running, and working on flexibility now which are all newer to me. But would love more people who are in my boat.

to be honest I've been stuck between 119 and 121 since thanksgiving and everyone else's losses make me feel stuck. Would love to have some ladies who are where I am and working towards a lot of last few pounds weight loss and toning.