new to site

Options
Hi everyone. I would love friend request! I am a mother of three and married to a police officer. I have gained weight and started on my journey of getting back to the size I want. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I came across this site and seen it was a good way to help me stay on track. I love how the site keeps track of my calorie intake and exercise to help me stay on track. I am looking forward to my journey of getting fit and healthy:happy:

Replies

• bribri1225
    Options
    Welcome! i just found this site! im looking to lost 40 pounds and get back to my old body and to feel better about myself! this does seem like a good suite that can help us do that! :)
  • stanleysmum
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to this site, it would be great if we could all support each other because i know i wil struggle to keep up with this.
    I am a manager of a busy day care centre for young adults with learning disabilites, i have a stressful job that i love very much and work ong hours, this is where the weight comes in. I eat bad all the time because i need to eat easy to make food and i eat late at night, aways skip breakfast too.
  • policemanswife
    Options
    I had some of the similar problems as you. I always skipped breakfast and did not eat until 11:30. However, I just started my journey last Wednesday and started eating a small bowl of cereal or two scrambled eggs and notice a change in my energy which makes me work out more :) I too have a problem with snacking late at night so I changed it up to water and fruit. I eat very little fruit at night and drink more water and it fills me up.
  • stanleysmum
    Options
    That's great advice thank you, I tried the corn flakes this morning but really struggled to be honest, I'm like you said prefer to eat at a later time.
    I have started drinking Actimel, hope this helps me feel more enegetic. I know I should drink more water.
  • policemanswife
    Options
    Another thing I do in the morning is drink a protein shake for breakfast. I am still trying to train myself to do breakfast and found mixing up a shake is good. I get some from wal mart and add mix. There is enough vitamins and minerals to substitute a breakfast.