HI IM NEW HERE :)

Options
HEY IM NEW HERE IM 18 AND WANTING TO LOSE 100 IIBS I WEIGH 270 BUT LOOKING FOR SOME MOTIVATION FROM PPL I COULD KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THROUGH THIS LONG JOURNEY OF MINE:) ANY ONE INTERSTED IN BEING MY PARTNER IN THIS JOURNEY WITH ME?

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have 85 lbs. to lose. We can do this together. Feel free to add me.
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]13358597.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Nice to meet you......and good luck.
  • claireyf12
    Options
    hey i'm also new joined on thursday, currently 214lbs and wuld like to lose around 50lbs, please feel free to add m for motivation!!

C xx
  • biggyshorty
    biggyshorty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will take this journey with you! You can do it!!!!
  • pvollans
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me as i am new as well, and could use some friends on here to help keep each other motivated!!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You can all def do it n im hoping you prop me up when i get the urge to reach for the frosting :$
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can do it!
  • Tinkey40
    Options
    I am also new to this, my weight loss goal is 60lbs. Please feel free to add me and we can to this together!!!
  • prairiegirl1966
    prairiegirl1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just in for the past few days. Lost a pound and gained a pound! Its all good though. I have found lots of encouragment on here with people just like you and just like me. We all have our own stories and weight woes. You can do it! Hang in there and try not to get discouraged. When I do, I come here and get pumped up again.

Woo Hoo to a new you!

Hey Smokey... how did you get your ticker to come up when you post. I cant seem to find where to paste the code.
  • cetera26
    cetera26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new too! I have 86 pounds to lose. We can do this together! I need lots of motivation and encouragement to stay on this and not give up.