Newbie!! :-)

Options
Hello. My name is Alexia. I made a New Year's promise to myself and my son to get healthy. Since starting Jan 1, I have lost 7.8lbs. I found this site today and I hope it will be a great tool to lose the 200lbs of excess weight that I currently have. I want to get down to 140 which is a healthy weight for my height of 5'3. My goal is to get there by my 35th birthday which is July 8, 2015. So, I have 3.5 years to get there.

I wish everyone much luck and success in getting fit and healthy!!

Replies

• Dolores1019
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...feel free to add me and I will do the same it is great to have friends you can talk to
    and that will support you on your journey.
  • lvk82
    lvk82 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Just stay with it and log on here as much as possible. The member's here are great! If you would like a motivation partner! I have made some great friends here in just the week I have been on this site!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Sounds like you are on your way to a great start for this year. This is my second full day on here. I find it very motivating.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Peggels
    Peggels Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it! I am just getting started with MFP and am looking for support as well. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Shanicolet1
    Options
    Hello and congrats on the awesome start without MFP... I have been on here for about a week or so and so far so good. Feel free to add me too.. It's really helpful and easy and the members are great motivators when you need a boost. Happy Healthy You!!
  • lexya98
    lexya98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yaaay Alexia!! Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou: You could have told me you was joining! :tongue:
    Lil A is gonna be so proud of mommy!!!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    :smile: Good luck to you and I think you will find a lot of support and good information on this site! Feel free to add me - I'm always looking for motivation and support and will do my best to provide the same!
  • Babykorn
    Options
    Hey and Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've been on MFP in the past and love it. I've lost ~30lbs and I'm here to keep on with it. Best of luck to you and everyone else!! We can do this!