Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies

Options
mllowe2
mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
Just wanted to say that I tried the Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies for the first time today (I microwaved it for 10 seconds first) and it was AMAZING!! :happy:

Replies

• wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    what is the recipe for those? I'd love to try them! Thanks. :)
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Fiber One products are dangerous for me. About 4-6 hours after eating one, I get horrible gas. :blushing:
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    We don't get fiber one in the UK, what is it so I can look for an equivalent? I take it it's some kind of cereal lol
  • aghall
    aghall Posts: 25
    Options
    those sound good, i will see if i can find them at our walmart, they carry a lot of fiber one bars and i like them, but, have'nt seen these. where did u find them? are they in with the fiber one bars or located somewhere else? thanks
  • zumba66girl
    zumba66girl Posts: 136
    Options
    bmacneil:

Fiber One products are dangerous for me. About 4-6 hours after eating one, I get horrible gas.

drink more water it will help tremendously.:flowerforyou:
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    I can't eat any FiberOne products w/o paying "the price" a few hours later. )-:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I can't eat any FiberOne products w/o paying "the price" a few hours later. )-:

and the price ALWAYS comes at the worstttt time...lol
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    fiber one is bogo at publix this week! just an fyi...ive been eating those and the kellogs ones. love them! also love the sugar free vitatops.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    We don't get fiber one in the UK, what is it so I can look for an equivalent? I take it it's some kind of cereal lol

Have you looked at Sainsburys? They carry American brands. They might not have Fiber One but they have other fiber bars like Kellogg's Fibre Plus Bars Milk Chocolate Bar (according to their site)
  • bayba792
    bayba792 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a recipes for brownies (without fiber one) that is low fat lower calorie:
    1/2 cup greek nonfat plain yogurt
    2 Tbs butter
    1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 cup splenda (or you can just use sugar)
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    2 eggs or 4 egg whites
    1/2 cup sifted all purpose white or white whole wheat flour
    6 Tbs unsweetened baking cocoa

cream yogurt, butter and sugar. add eggs and beat. stir in cocoa. Add flour stir until mixed. bake for 30 -35 minutes and it should serve 15.

My kids love this recipe, it comes out like cakey brownies instead of fudgey but they taste great.
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    I have a recipes for brownies (without fiber one) that is low fat lower calorie:
    1/2 cup greek nonfat plain yogurt
    2 Tbs butter
    1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 cup splenda (or you can just use sugar)
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    2 eggs or 4 egg whites
    1/2 cup sifted all purpose white or white whole wheat flour
    6 Tbs unsweetened baking cocoa

cream yogurt, butter and sugar. add eggs and beat. stir in cocoa. Add flour stir until mixed. bake for 30 -35 minutes and it should serve 15.

My kids love this recipe, it comes out like cakey brownies instead of fudgey but they taste great.

I'm going to give those a try, thanks! :bigsmile:
  • aghall
    Options
    i will try these. how many calories do you count for one?
  • aghall
    Options
    Also what temp. do u bake these? thanks
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Last week mymother-in-law gave us a couple. I dont like brownies since I don't like chocolate but I tried one anyway. I thought it was very good, not too sweet. I just might have one tonight.
  • bayba792
    bayba792 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I bake the brownies at 325 and check them at 30 minutes.
  • mllowe2
    Options
    what is the recipe for those? I'd love to try them! Thanks. :)

I bought the prepackaged ones, no baking involved which is even better!
  • mllowe2
    Options
    those sound good, i will see if i can find them at our walmart, they carry a lot of fiber one bars and i like them, but, have'nt seen these. where did u find them? are they in with the fiber one bars or located somewhere else? thanks

I bought them at BJ's, first time I saw them too.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Fiber One products are dangerous for me. About 4-6 hours after eating one, I get horrible gas. :blushing:

Hahaha.. For me to.. It's awful.. I do take a walk when I feel the gas pains coming on and it seems to help.. But they just taste so dang good.. I know what will happen after I eat them.. But I keep eating them despite knowing what is going to happen.. This is the only sweet thing in my house.. So I don't eat it every day.. Just when I get an urge for something and can't stand it... They do make me think twice about picking them up though.. That's for sure.. :)
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I love them. To those asking for the recipe, they come in single brownie packages. I usually have one as a dessert because I think it's a nice sweet treat, and it's actually pretty nutritious. They sort of taste like fake chocolate, but enough like real chocolate that it really doesn't feel like you're missing out.

Fiber One has other low calorie sweets but I never tried them because the brownies are really good and they're the lowest calories of the products I saw.
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    fiber one just came out with a 80 calorie cereal that i just tasted at costco yesterday... it was pretty tastey as well:)