Belly Fat Blasters!!!!

Options
Good afternoon all of my wonderful MFP family members! I just wanted to share something that I learned on Dr. Oz yesterday that I think many of you may find helpful. There are 3 belly fat blaster supplements that Dr. Oz promotes to help get rid of that ugly, flabby belly! They are Chitosan 1000mg per day, Calcium Pyruvate, 1000mg per day, and GLA 800mg daily, which can be found in Evening Primrose supplements and Borage Seed supplements. I know for a fact that Borage works, because I have been unknowingly taking it daily in my supplements of Omega 3, 6, 9, Flaxseed, and Borage by Spring Valley, bought at WalMart. I have noticed that my big belly is virtually gone now, but I do not do any AB workouts at all. I had no idea that Borage oil did that, I just bought the supplements with the most stuff in it, lol! You guys must try it, I am SO happy with my tiny tummy! Also, Montel Williams was on the show and promotes a safflower supplement called SAFSlim that blasts belly fat. I might try this later, but the other supplements are more within my price range. I encourage you all to look these up, research them as I have, and give it a try if you want a smaller tummy, and nothing has been working for you. I had to share this with you all, because I love you so much, and I want you guys to be able to join me in my sexy bikini this summer, lol!

Replies

• mamalula
    Options
    Sounds good will definitely look it up!! Thanks
  • MeNmyRC13
    MeNmyRC13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let me know what your results are with those supplements. My hubs and I just got started on calcium pyruvate and evening primrose. Hope for the best!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Red flag #1- Dr. Oz and Montel Williams as sources.
    Red flag #2- "blasts belly fat"

I could go on, but I'll leave it at- these 'supplements' are bs, don't waste your money. There is no magic pill, there is no such thing as a fat burning pill (especially one that can select where to born the fat), and not everything you see on tv is true.
  • joannashaw
    Options
    You do realize alot of big health and drug companies pay people alot of money to get there products pushed by celebrities?

Top belly blaster - cut out the sugar/white flour/processed foods of any kind etc... eat a clean diet, lots water,vegs, protein and you will get the result of a belly fat buster..
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all of my wonderful MFP family members! I just wanted to share something that I learned on Dr. Oz yesterday that I think many of you may find helpful. There are 3 belly fat blaster supplements that Dr. Oz promotes to help get rid of that ugly, flabby belly! They are Chitosan 1000mg per day, Calcium Pyruvate, 1000mg per day, and GLA 800mg daily, which can be found in Evening Primrose supplements and Borage Seed supplements. I know for a fact that Borage works, because I have been unknowingly taking it daily in my supplements of Omega 3, 6, 9, Flaxseed, and Borage by Spring Valley, bought at WalMart. I have noticed that my big belly is virtually gone now, but I do not do any AB workouts at all. I had no idea that Borage oil did that, I just bought the supplements with the most stuff in it, lol! You guys must try it, I am SO happy with my tiny tummy! Also, Montel Williams was on the show and promotes a safflower supplement called SAFSlim that blasts belly fat. I might try this later, but the other supplements are more within my price range. I encourage you all to look these up, research them as I have, and give it a try if you want a smaller tummy, and nothing has been working for you. I had to share this with you all, because I love you so much, and I want you guys to be able to join me in my sexy bikini this summer, lol!

Wow, such ignorance

First, thinking that Dr Oz or Montel are reliable sources of nutritional information, then thinking that ab workouts can spot reduce and lastly thinking that borage oil flattened your stomach independent of your diet. If you "love" everybody so much you would spare them the bs recommendations from Dr Oz and Montel
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    cheers_oz3.jpg
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Red flag #1- Dr. Oz and Montel Williams as sources.
    Red flag #2- "blasts belly fat"

I could go on, but I'll leave it at- these 'supplements' are bs, don't waste your money. There is no magic pill, there is no such thing as a fat burning pill (especially one that can select where to born the fat), and not everything you see on tv is true.

this
    You do realize alot of big health and drug companies pay people alot of money to get there products pushed by celebrities?

Top belly blaster - cut out the sugar/white flour/processed foods of any kind etc... eat a clean diet, lots water,vegs, protein and you will get the result of a belly fat buster..

and this
    First, thinking that Dr Oz or Montel are reliable sources of nutritional information, then thinking that ab workouts can spot reduce and lastly thinking that borage oil flattened your stomach independent of your diet. If you "love" everybody so much you would spare them the bs recommendations from Dr Oz and Montel

AND this.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    cheers_oz3.jpg

HAHA!
    and this too
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tan43
    Tan43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Wow, such ignorance

• Tan43
    Tan43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Perhaps not a case of ignorance but lack of knowledge of Dr Oz`s endorsement contracts. We are all searching for the quick easy fix , but most of us know those fixes only exist through clean eating and exercise, and some may find hope and success with other options. That is why this website is so interesting because we can all offer information and be offered back opinions of whether it is a tried and true method or maybe just hocus pocus. :smile:
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Before taking anything do your research and ask your doctor. I researched Borage for an example and it thins the blood, so if you are already on blood thiners you can have problems. It also lessens the effects of epilepsy drugs and NSAID used for arthritis. If you are on no medication at all you may just see constipation. I did not even look at anything else.

Always ask your doctor before popping any pill!