This is what I did today!!!!

Options
Hellooooo my fellow MFP friends!! Ah, I'm a bit nervous, it's always strange putting yourself out there, but hey, what the heck! After a lot of pondering and deciding whether or not I should, I started my own blog about health and fitness (well,,,more like my journey to becoming fit!) I figured it would keep me in check and I really like writing and taking pictures!:)

I don't know if I'm going to show this to any of my "real world friends" because I feel I might limit my opinions and perhaps not be as honest if I knew someone around me would be reading it and judging me, so I figured, I know you guys are into fitness, and the ppl I've met on MFP has been nothing but supportive and kind. Well..maybe you'll be interested? Anyways, you are more than welcome to have a look :)http://healthbeautyanddiscipline.blogspot.com/

:wink:

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    nice, I have it bookmarked
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    Thank you! I'm going to update it every day, especially this first month with the detox and all :) If anyone else out there has any cool blogs, I would love to see them!!! :smile: