newer to MFP and need some modivational friends

Options
wilnat
wilnat Posts: 14 Member
Hello All,
I am 29 years old and my weight has gone up and down several times in the past 7 years. The most I have ever lost is 18lbs right after I had my son.... and it was due to a rough pregnancy. I love to run and be active but have a TERRIBLE time "dieting" and have trouble just watching what I eat. I am not afraid to eat healthy and like most healthy food. I have trouble when I stay away from the junk. I feel like I will never be able to eat that piece of chocolate again so I crash and then eat too much. I gained about 10 lbs over the holidays and feel horrible. I now feel so self concious about how I look. I would love it if anyone would be willing to be friends with me and provide me with modivation. Once I am modivated I am a great motivator to others as well.

Thanks Natalie

Replies

• dhurley88
    dhurley88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie,
    I just joined here and am in need of motivating friends too! I've lost 39 lbs this past year on weight watchers but have fallen off the wagon and wanted to try something new. Friend request sent :)
  • apucci
    apucci Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Added you (& dhurley88) as friends. I'm on a mission to lose 30 lbs by the time summer rolls around & need as much motivation and support as possible!