It's not safe...

Options
I've noticed a trend recently. It is not safe to post to the forums if your profile is public. Posting to the forums apparently subjects one to all manner of scrutiny. From your profile message to your profile pics, if you have anything there that someone else can scrutinize you can expect that they most certainly will. So I am posting this for anyone new to the website. Protect yourself because the sharks are swimming. Best of luck to you all. Remember that we are all unique individuals and are entitled to make different choices and have different opinions. It is about respect for one another, in spite of our differences.

Replies

• SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sad, but true. There is always someone that has something negative to say! When I first came here , there was this guy who was a 'know it all' kinda fella. He made caddy remarks a couple of times to things that I had posted. I just ignored him.

Don't let people like that discourage you! Just take it with a grain of salt and move forward! :smile:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    And remember...even if your profile is private, your pictures aren't necessarily safe.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    And remember...even if your profile is private, your pictures aren't necessarily safe.

I'm sending your picture all around the internet as we speak. :happy:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I must refrain from being myself.... so I will just smile and nod.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I've been lucky so far no hassles. I have noticed some threads can get rough. Here's to a safe and relaxed 2012 for MFP posters!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Truth. I get enough **** for having a pic in my bikini.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options

As you should!. It is totally unfair for you to have such an awesome body :wink:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

As you should!. It is totally unfair for you to have such an awesome body :wink:

ya......darn you for looking so good!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options

You body is stunning and can serve as inspiration, why you should receive ridicule for that is a wonder to me.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Some people think I'm wearing a bra and panties and get bent out of shape about it. Apparently its "inappropriate".
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Some people think I'm wearing a bra and panties and get bent out of shape about it. Apparently its "inappropriate".

The phrase "Green Eyed Monster" comes to mind.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

The phrase "Green Eyed Monster" comes to mind.

and "Sour Grapes"
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Agreed! In fact, do you mind if I send a friend request? I need some motivation :laugh:
  • LeahStorm
    Options
    If i looked even half that good in a bikini, i would post it everywhere. YOU GO GIRL!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Thanks guys!

it's the point of this site for inspiration, so why not flaunt what you worked so hard for!