Movies that motivate

Options
lilithe1
lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
What movies motivate you to get up and work out? What do you like to watch while you run on your treadmill?

For me, there are some movies that just really make me want to get in shape, and watching them while I'm on a new diet/workout routine helps me stick to it and pass the time while I work out. One of my favorites is Charlies Angels. Cheesiest movie ever! But every time I watch it, I feel pumped and ready to work out! What are yours?

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm dating myself but I have to go with Rocky. The very first one.
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Chick flicks. Dear John, The Notebook, PS I Love You, etc
  • rjpittner
    rjpittner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Burlesque! So many beautiful, sexy ladies in that movie - makes me want to be one :) Also Step Up...it's kind of old, but any dance movie is a great motivator for me.
    I also used to love doing the elliptical while watching the show on TV about the ladies at the Playboy Mansion ;-P Once again because all of those girls are ridiculously beautiful and it makes me want to work harder!
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fools Gold is a good one for me. Lots of tropic waters and makes me think of myself in bikinis on the beaches in the Bahamas. Any strong female bad *kitten* leads like Domino and Tomb Raider.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Blue Crush
    Stick It
    Girlfight
  • lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, Blue Crush is another good one for me. I haven't seen some of the others... good ones to add to my Netflix and give me something to watch while I'm climbing the stairway to neverland. :)

Another one I like is Center Stage :)
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    For me it's any dancing movie.
    Musicals.
    There's honestly to many to really make a list. Lol (:
  • strawberry123187
    Options
    GI Jane she crazy fit in that
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Terminator II, Matrix, Long Kiss Goodnight, Total Recall and True Lies. Love it when the women can kick tail like nobody's business.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Old Yeller.