Who has lost the most weight by using MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I have lost 46lbs since starting on here on January 9th 2008!!!!! This site has helped me so much.....only 54lbs to go!!! I'm almost half way there!!!

Wow! Great job!!! That's about when I being good again, I have lost 12, sure wish I was were you are!!! I will be by the end of the year I hope!!

Thank you! You can do it too!!!! This site has made the world of difference for me...thank you all!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I have currently lost 46 lbs since starting August 2007. Slow and sure I will get there:bigsmile:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I started January 22, 2008 and I have lost 18 lbs. I started using MFP a couple of weeks ago and it has really helped me keep myself on track with calories and such.

I have a good 50 more pounds to lose, and well, bring it on!
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    I have just past my half way mark 19lb down with 17lb left to go way to go everybody there are some huge numbers on here

:heart: :heart: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    WOW!! So many of you are inspirations to alot of newbies out here! What great success storys...I am currently on my way. I have only been on MFP for 2 weeks and I am down 10.6 lbs. I still have another 60+ to go but Im on the right track.

CONGRATS to all the big losers!! I hope to join your wall of fame some day!!!

:happy:
  • wobblybum
    wobblybum Posts: 21
    Options
    OMG these results are amazing, well done to everyone. I certainly think calorie counting is the best way and this site is a great great help too!