what to get at DD?

Options
Newbie here,

I recieved a lot of gift cards for Christmas includingn fast food restaurants. I can get salads at most places but the one that really has me stumped is Dunkin Doughnuts. What can I get there?

9977201.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just had the egg white veggie sandwich this morning...I had half and gave the other half to my son. With a coffee it was less than 200 calories for my breakfast! You can search dunkin doughnuts on here and it will give you some ideas :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    things "I" get at DD
    egg white flatbreads, small hot chocolate with mint, ham and cheese flatbread and if i have morecalories then the other flatbreads
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I get the egg whit wake up wraps. They are cheap, low calorie and they keep me from snacking later. I usually eat two with milk or coffee.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Egg white veggie flat bread fo' sho' :smile:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Plain black coffee.............. That is the ONLY thing I would get from DD.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Newbie here,

I recieved a lot of gift cards for Christmas includingn fast food restaurants. I can get salads at most places but the one that really has me stumped is Dunkin Doughnuts. What can I get there?

Not sure if they still have them but their pumpkin muffins were great. Other then that, boston creme doughnuts or choc glazed doughnuts
  • charmedbychickens
    Options
    Eggwhite veggie sandwich sounds good. I would LovE to be able to drink coffee black. Blahhyuck! Thanks for the ideas.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    ice tea... that's what I get but I have not been there in months:ohwell:
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Skim latte yum!
  • Kateinprogress
    Options
    Skim milk and juice haha.. but coffee if you like theirs. Do they have fruit? If so you can get that too! The milk is something I do at college, if I have to use up dining dollars at the caf I just start filling up on milk, juice, pieces of fruit, raw veggies. I get things that I can save and reuse later! :)
  • alyssaguirguis
    Options
    eggwhite flatbreads are good, and the egg and cheese on english muffin isn't all that much worse (about the same calories I think but maybe a little more fat a little less protein). I think egg and ham on english muffin (but not cheese too) might be about the same.
    they have nutrition info on line (and you can customize everything and recheck the nutrition I think)