If

Options
Becca21
Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
I was to go the gym 3 times a day for an hour at a time would that help me lose weight.
because what happens for the rest of the week when i can only do half hour step ups.
will that be enough

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Every little bit counts thats for sure. Did you mean 3 times a week? 3 times a day is quite a bit, it depends what you are doing and you would have to make sure that you are eating enough to refuel. Bottom line working out will help in weight loss even if its just a little bit! Good luck :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Becca21
    Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    yeah 3 times a week
  • mdebroy
    mdebroy Posts: 30
    Options
    3 times a day is too much. 3 times a week I think is what you mean. Also I find that exercise videos really helped me. Then you can do them at home and it takes about 30 minutes or so from start to finish. if you work out 3 times a day you will probably find that you are not losing anything because it is very hard to eat enough when you work out too much and it is very hard on your body.
  • mdebroy
    mdebroy Posts: 30
    Options
    okay 3 times a week is good :happy: You might need to change your workout after awhile because your body will get used to your workout. It's always good to change it up a bit every few weeks.