Options

Replies

• Chaquilas
    Chaquilas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    Wow, amazing job so far!! :) You look great.
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! I can't believe the change already and you say you're only half way there. Way to go girl!!!
  • Alisonuk
    Options
    That is awesome for you, I am just starting on my journey, how did you do it?
  • Janer110
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work paying off! I bet you can't wait to meet your goal, keep up the good work!
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Can you give the rest of us some pointers...maybe something's you have learned along the way!?
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh My Gosh you look great!
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, everyone! : )

My breaking point was realizing that I wasn't going on a diet, but that I was making a lifestyle change. With that said, my motivation has remained.. I find myself feeling "yuck" if I don't get a good work out in, it provides a rush when the endorphins kick in.. I also learned that it is more than just cardio.. I do cardio, resistance training & am starting a kickboxing class soon! Make sure to keep your workouts FUN and switch it up so boredom doesn't set in! Also the right music gets me going!

Another HUGE thing for me, is I have found healthy alternatives to the majority of my favorite things!

I have tons & tons of healthy, yummy, quick reciepes for dinners/lunch/snacks, etc.. If anyone is interested feel free to message me or add me!

I will say, in NO WAY could I have done it without this site.. I have made amazing real life friends due to it and I am forever grateful!

Here's to hoping you each & everyone meet every goal you have set for yourself!

xoxo
  • brendarios
    brendarios Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Keep up the good work.
  • danimack
    danimack Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can not get over how amazing you look!!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, and that's only at your half way point! Keep it up, you're killing it!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and healthy! Excellent work!
  • jbtn2006
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! Way to go!!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    you look great!!!good job.pat yourself on the back,for a job well done:glasses:
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Keep up the fantastic work!

You're great for motivation, too!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Amazing work! You look stunning!
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good job and you're beautiful :)
  • lizjames1971
    Options
    Wow- you look beautiful & so happy. Congratulations!!
  • V_Zanoudakis
    V_Zanoudakis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    amazing! you're such an inspiration (: (: and to top it all off you're GORGEOUS!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! And such a beautiful smile. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!