ANYONE OUT THERE NEED TO LOSE 175-200 LBS?

Options
Hi All! I'm new here and need to talk with ppl who are going what I'm going through......or ones who have already lost this much weight. Please help.

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I do!

CW:360
    Height: 5'8"
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 170 to lose. 112 of which I lost in 2011.
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    OMGOSH! I know, I am sooooooooo proud of you!!!! Give me some tips and/or advice! You're my hero! :)
  • doingit4mybaby
    Options
    Hi, I'm on a journey to lose 200 lbs, Good luck, friend me if you'd like :)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Friend me :):)
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    THANKS FOR ADDING ME AND LETTING ME ADD U GUYS! I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET :) U ALL INSPIRE ME TO NO END! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT :)
    HUGS TO ALL,
    MARIA
  • trishmc67
    Options
    I've recently started the journey too and aiming for around 150 lbs to lose, but my main goal is health and fitness....whatever the number winds up being I'm cool with that. Feel free to friend me. I don't have much advice but the support is always welcome and freely given. :)
  • danmoffett
    Options
    I've lost 145 pounds in the past 22 months. If I can help you any way let me know. I know what you are going through.
    My energy level is through the roof and I feel great. I've written my weight loss journey down in hopes of helping others.
    I've never counted a calorie. What freedom you have when you don't have to worry about counting calories.
    Diets don't work, I've learned it has to be a lifestyle change.
    I live what is called a LCHF (low carb high fat) lifestyle.
    I eat all the good food I want. You can't overeat on good food. I'm never hungry.
    It's 11:27 A.M. here, I haven't had breakfast and I'm not hungry.
    Others will tell you it's all bout calories in calories out, not so.
    It's what you should eat and what to avoid. It's so simple, so easy.

I wish you success.
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    THANKS ALL!

yes, I will add u as friends coz I need all the advice, tips and motivation I can get :0
    U all are wonderful :)
    Hugs,
    Maria
  • tristin1985
    Options
    I have a goal of 150-175 pounds to lose. I started on the first...I have not been able to lose weight no matter what I have tried.
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    thanks to all my new friends here!
    I have added all of u and I will make sure to stay in touch and learn more about u and your journey.......
    hey, we are here for that reason right?
    Love u all!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Maria