How many ice cream tub Bottoms have you seen?

Options
Im suddenly getting a immense craving for coffee ice cream and I wan to go buy half a pint at the local supermarket and dig my way till my spoon hits the cardboard bottom. BUT... no sugar/calories left for the day ! arghh maybe tomorrow!

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    if hunger is not the problem.... Food is not the solution.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    You should check out the individual serving ice cream cups! I just discovered them last week and LOVE them! Dreyer's has a coffee flavor! :) Each is under 200 cals and the perfect size.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    To answer the question in the title, i've not seen any ice cream tub bottoms. I have three boys and a husband, as soon as that sucker is open, it's gone.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

Wow, I love that! Hope I can remember it when I need to!!!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I have seen zero...As I don't even really like ice cream. Call me lucky.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Very few, as ice cream is not my vice.

I have, however, seen an embarrassing number of one-pound-bag-of-M&M bottoms.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I think my bottom IS an ice cream bottom!!! :P ...and pizza.....
    Sometimes I put the Yoplait Yogurt Delight Parfaits in the freezer and have one of those instead....
  • khua0808
    Options
    I think i should stop going to whole sale clubs all together... I have a new empty 28 ounce tub of coffee ice cream that I can add to my collection.. that I bought only on Monday..

Why is sugar + fat + soft and cold texture so good together?
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Ooh...I like this!! Thank you!!!
  • Blueeyed1985
    Blueeyed1985 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Normally when I have a craving to binge on a whole lot of food, I'm usually feeling lonely, bored, anxious, depressed or some other kind of emotion. I probably need to pray, call a friend, read my Bible or do something else to take care of myself.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    wow i didnt get to a snug size of 26 because i didnt seen the bottom of ice cream tubs.. ice cream with caramel is my ultimate sinful food of all times.. i could not honestly answer that question.. i dont know if i even want to know lol
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    To answer the question in the title, i've not seen any ice cream tub bottoms. I have three boys and a husband, as soon as that sucker is open, it's gone.

HAHAHAH My fiances the same way! WTH! :ohwell:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream!