weight watcher vet.

Options
So I did weight watcher's years ago, it was wonderful- I felt great & lost almost sixty pounds! I kept most of the weight off until I had my first baby. I am wondering if there are any MFP peeps who are trying the pointsplus 2012? Also, when I was my current weight (what I started at weight watchers) I was eating 28 points, which I think was close to 1400 calories? and my weight literally fell off! MFP has me just over 1200, and I don't think the weight is ever going to come off. Has anyone had more luck increasing their calories a bit?

Replies

• ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Adjust your GOALS to 1.5lbs/week -- you'll get more calories. You know your body, if you can do 1400 - do it! Go girl! :drinker:
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I do WW, more or less, I go to the meetings. I began last January, and tomorrow I will weigh in and be at 50 lost. I have 43 pts plus for the day plus the 49 weekly points. I have been trying to double track to see what I am eating. I try to eat around 1800 calories. I have found that about 45 pts is 1800 or so. But it's NOT an exact number. The minimum points is 29 (with the option to go to 26). PP value for foods have gone up from previous versions of WW.

Check it out. It's a great program (you've done it before), and I suggest it. I really love the support I get at the meetings as well as the accountability. :smile:
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am a PROUD weight watchers member :-) Meetings and online subscriber. On here, my calories are set to 1310 and I have 27 WW points. I've found that they come out pretty close (less than a 10 cal difference)

I love the program but I joined during Points Plus so I don't know the old program. For me, it's amazing b/c fruit is free! It also taught me all about portion control.