in need of motivation!

Options
I just signed up for this site tonight. I need all the motivation I can get! Wanting to lose 50lbs.

Replies

• badurbin1
    Options
    i just signed up as well. and also need some major motivation. i'm looking towards 50-60.

good luck!
  • Jennatibbits
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50lbs. Good luck to you as well!
  • caitie88
    Options
    Welcome, MFP is a great site with modivation and awesome people throughout. Feel free to add me. :)
  • tazz61
    tazz61 Posts: 7
    Options
    I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE A FEW DAY'S.. BUT THE SITE IS GREAT. I NEED TO LOSE 55 POUNDS. AND NOW I HAVE A BETTER WAY OF TRACKING MY FOOD, GOOD LUCK!!
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    Welcome MFP,I started on the 1st and love this site,please feel free to add me.
  • Jennatibbits
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I will for sure add you! We can do this!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I've been a member since August and have lost 40lbs! Its tough, you have to commit yourself to it fully but it can be done. Feel free to add me.
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I owe this site a HUGE part of my current success! Good luck! Adding you! xo
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    if you want to lose this is the place to be...and i believe if ya want something and believe in your self,YOU WILL DO THIS.if ya want you can add me.:wink:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of losing 50-65lbs.

If anyone needs/wants friends add me.

X
  • soundofwings1
    Options
    Just start tracking what you eat the rest will come. For me progress not perfection works. You are not going to change over night these are habits you are building. Be gentle to yourself and don't beat yourself to death if you aren't perfect. Track everything even if you think it bad. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step! I was on WW for 3 years and lost 80 pounds and this appears similar. I don't have many friends on here so if you want to be a partner with me add me, I know lots of tricks for food.
  • richelle67
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here since Nov. 13th. I have lost 28 lbs. and learned a lot from this sight!!! It is a great tool to losing weight. I have around 55-59lbs to go yet. Feel free to add me if you want some support!! The more the merrier!!!
  • Chaquilas
    Chaquilas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just start tracking what you eat the rest will come. For me progress not perfection works. You are not going to change over night these are habits you are building. Be gentle to yourself and don't beat yourself to death if you aren't perfect. Track everything even if you think it bad. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step! I was on WW for 3 years and lost 80 pounds and this appears similar. I don't have many friends on here so if you want to be a partner with me add me, I know lots of tricks for food.

The above poster is 100% correct. Journaling is everything. You will eventually find your way. I am just a few days in myself but the support here is GREAT. Feel free to add me.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site! Willing to help you...add me if you like. Good luck to you!
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have been a member from sept. I am down about 35lbs! you can do it!
  • SaucySimon
    SaucySimon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I kinda feel alone, am I the only person on here that has more than 200lbs to lose...sigh
  • Jennatibbits
    Options
    sounds great! thanks for that motivation there!
  • Jennatibbits
    Options
    saucysimon you will do great! keep your head up and know that it is possible! add me and we will do this together!
  • telete
    telete Posts: 9
    Options
    I just signed up too. So far, I am happy with the site. I love the community of cheerleaders. We can really do this! One day at a time. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! I tell all my friends about it! It's a great tool to help you stay on track! I'm here if you need anything!