Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm looking for friends who need to lose 175-200lb or who al

Hi All! I just joined MFP and love it here! However, I need to find as many friends as possible who know what its like to lose this much weight (or friends who have done it!)... I need to join hands with you.......will u join me? Thanks! :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Hey! I'm looking to lose around 150 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Great! I added u! We can do it :)
  • Chaquilas
    Chaquilas Posts: 49 Member
    I'm above your limit but would be happy to support you as I journey to lose 270
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Hello, I don't really know how much I need to loose, text book weight seems toooo small to me, however I know I have no less that 120 or so......I know that is less than what you posted, but thought I would put myself out there anyway! Good luck!
  • I am looking to loss about 132pounds (60 kilos) at least.

If you wish you can add me and we can totally do this journey together! :)
  • MrzFenwick
    MrzFenwick Posts: 2 Member
    Hello All!! I am trying to lose about 120 pounds! Please feel free to add me :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    I started with a 192 lbs to lose and have lost 83 of them so far! Anyone who wants another friend for support feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • THANKS MY NEW FRIENDS! I'VE ADDED U ALL COZ I NEED TO WALK THIS WALK WITH U.....
    LOVE YAS
    MARIA
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    hi i need support as well I would be a good friend for support
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    I'm looking to lose probably about 130-ish?
    And have about 100-ish to go.
  • Judway
    i saw you on the board I'm looking for friends who need to lose 175-200lb i need to lose about 120 could i add you as a friend i am 3 days old here lol
    judway
  • Judway
    oh boy new at these postings so sorry for mistakes ,,,everyone who is here can add me lol
  • I'm not at the weight you want , but according to your name, you belly dance. I belly dance also. I've been able to loose 40+ lbs since I started. I'm looking to loose the last 20lbs to complete my goal. I just started on MFP also and would love to be your buddy. I think the more support for anyone, the better.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    I'm looking to loose around 110 , so you can add me if you want.
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    My goal is to lose 150. I could stand to lose 170, but I'll be satisfied when I lose 150. Feel free to add me.
  • I'm looking forward to loosing 120 lbs would love to have the extra support and to be a support as well
  • Looking to lose 150! Add me if you like.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    my plan is to lose about 150 total. i'd love to be friends.
  • vestige
    vestige Posts: 1 Member
    I'm needing to lose 200 lbs. Add me! :).
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Hi! I am joining you on that weight loss journey! I plan on 120lbs right now... and then adjusting that once I reach my goals :)

Would love to have the support right there with you!