Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

XBOX KINECT

We bought a xbox kinect last night and let me just say OMG did it kick my butt or what in a half an hour I was sweating like I just ran a marathon. Anyone else have one and love it?? Please recommend me games that I can burn calories with!!!

Replies

• I have it and ABSOLUTE LOVE IT!!!! I play JUST DANCE 3 a lot on it and I can really feel it working PLUS it is super fun!!

Any dancing game is REALLY GREAT for cal burn <3 They also have a Black Eye Peas dancing game, plus two other types of random dancing games.

They also have ZUMBA, Biggest Loser game and I believe a Julien Micheal's game that obviously would be really good.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR XBOX <3
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    I love Kinect. I have The Biggest Loser game, which I really enjoy, and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved which I like just as much, though the two are very different.

I also enjoy light fun with Kinect Sports, Disneyland Adventures and Kinectimals - things I can play for a short amount of time with no commitment, but that still offer the exercise factor.

I don't play it often, and in honesty I've not touched the proper exercise games in a few months. I feel guilty taking the TV from my fiance! However, if I have some time alone I'll still pull it out for Kinectimals and Disneyland Adventures, and when I can I encourage my fiance to play Kinect Sports with me.
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    I <3!!!!! it! I have Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012. The calories on the game are NOT accurate, but I bought a heart rate monitor to track my real progress. It kicks my butt every time, and it's SO much fun. Especially when you have online friends. If anyone else is using Your Shape or just wants more Xbox Live friends, feel free to add me! ZombieNomNom7 and any requests here are welcome as well! :)
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    I love it as well. I currentlyonly have Dance kinect and zumba. I tried the biggest loser game, but I did not have enough room in my living room for it to see me doing anything on the floor. I would like to try some other fitness games though.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    I love the Xbox Kinect. I have the biggest loser and fittness envolved. I really want to try Jillian Michaels new xbox kinect game. Anyone out there have it? What is it like? Hard? Really hard? I also love the Kinect sports, like boxing and bowling with my kids, or just track and field!! Best thing ever created, hopefully the games dont disappear so fast like every other system:smile:

11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • We got one for christmas and bought the Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports and Wipeout. They all kick my butt but I LOVE the Dance Central. I have all the Just Dance for the Wii but you can fake out the wii by just moving your arms. Totally love the Kinect.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Whoo Hoo! I love my Xbox Kinect!!! I love the dance games (I have Dance Central 1 & 2) and the Your Shape games (have both -- but recommend the 2012 version). Yesterday I burned 475 calories playing Your Shape for 45 minutes (this is the calorie burn I get from my heart rate monitor, not from the game).

Enjoy!!! If you want xbox live friends, feel free to look me up! I'm "Jr Babycakes." This invite goes out to all who play, you can't have too many friends LOL!
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    I <3!!!!! it! I have Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012. The calories on the game are NOT accurate, but I bought a heart rate monitor to track my real progress. It kicks my butt every time, and it's SO much fun. Especially when you have online friends. If anyone else is using Your Shape or just wants more Xbox Live friends, feel free to add me! ZombieNomNom7 and any requests here are welcome as well! :)

You are so added to my friends! Game on :-P LOL! I'm "Jr Babycakes"
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member

You are so added to my friends! Game on :-P LOL! I'm "Jr Babycakes"

Adding both of you! I love my XBox <3. I am Sevenoffs