RANDOM INTERESTING QUESTION

Options
This may seem like kind of an odd question, but while I'm attempting to lose weight I really don't want to lose my cup size.. Is there a way I can keep my boobs the size they are, like exercises or anything?

Replies

• Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be the one to tell you.... you cant choose where to lose weight. But you can strengthen your chest muscles and that will help a bit.
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be the one to tell you.... you cant choose where to lose weight. But you can strengthen your chest muscles and that will help a bit.
    Yep. Work on your pectoral muscles and they'll create the illusion of a bigger chest... ish.

Some people don't lose any weight at all from their chests, and others notice that it's the first to go. I myself lost about a cup size, and find it easier to fit into clothes, sports bras, and dresses especially. Also, running is a lot easier without as much discomfort. YMMV... good luck!
  • LiquidSugarr
    LiquidSugarr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yep. Work on your pectoral muscles and they'll create the illusion of a bigger chest... ish.

Some people don't lose any weight at all from their chests, and others notice that it's the first to go. I myself lost about a cup size, and find it easier to fit into clothes, sports bras, and dresses especially. Also, running is a lot easier without as much discomfort. YMMV... good luck!

I have a cleavage piercing, so if I lose a lot in my boobs it'll just look dumb lol!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Nope. The first place I always lose weight, are my boobs. They're down a cupsize atm...I absolutely hate it.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have a cleavage piercing, so if I lose a lot in my boobs it'll just look dumb lol!

I looked at your pictures, and trust me, it will not look dumb with smaller breasts. And if it really bothers you that much, then there's this surgery that can fix the boob problem.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You know what? Big boobs are overrated. I'm an A cup and anyone I've ever been with hasn't complained. I also do burlesque dancing from time to time and I can twirl tassels just as well as the big guns! A confident woman, regardless of her chest size, is a sexy woman.
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 inches around and 5 in the band. But I've found a new bra can do wonders. Not sure about the piercing though.