PB2. Where Do You Get It From?

Options
I freely admit that I'm cheap so where do you order PB2 from? I don't mind paying for the product shipping is going to be there but I checked the Bell Plantation site and the shipping on 4 jars is nearly as much as the product itself. Anyone order it from somewhere that has reasonable shipping?

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    amazon
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to try that for a while. I LOVE Peanut Butter but hate the insane cals. I wish I could find it in a local market. That would be nice. Like you said, the shipping costs just suck. lol
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    OMG! I just found out that they have it at a Max Muscle store that's 3 miles from my house and it's less than $6 a jar! I'm so going there tomorrow to pick some up!
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it! Haven't tried. Hoping it is as good as everyone says. I ordered mine from Amazon.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    It really is good. You have to find the consistency you like and add a touch of sweetener. Very good, and the best part is .....NO PRESERVATIVES!! Just good old peanuts.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Amazon
  • Rubies87
    Options
    I got 2 jars of PB2 for 5.61 SHIPPED with this $10 referral code! they have both regular and chocolate!
    http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralActionId=650000127531
  • GreatGrace
    GreatGrace Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Better than Peanut Butter...Trader Joes, 100 calories and 2 grams of fat.
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    woohoo! thanks for the link. I finally bought some! :)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    HyVee Grocery store by my house had it.
  • djplouque
    Options
    Try www.netrition.com. Great website. They have both flavors of PB2 and you can buy it by the jar. Only 4.95 for shipping no matter how large your order is. If you make a decent size order, its a great deal. No tax on orders submitted outside of New York. Lots of other great products for low carbers, body builders, and for healthy living.
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My gastroenterologist carries it :) He does gastic surgeries and also has nutrition counseling for his patients and this is something he rec's to them.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I found mine in the health food section of Hy Vee. I don't usually shop there so I was very pleased to find it and under $5.00. I definitely like regular peanut butter better, but for as much as I eat it, it's a great alternative. :smile:
  • nikijohnson8
    nikijohnson8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Try www.netrition.com. Great website. They have both flavors of PB2 and you can buy it by the jar. Only 4.95 for shipping no matter how large your order is. If you make a decent size order, its a great deal. No tax on orders submitted outside of New York. Lots of other great products for low carbers, body builders, and for healthy living.

Thanks so much. I wanted to order this ages ago, but with shipping and everything it was going to be almost $100 for two jars. >.< I just ordered from this website and the price was so much better!
  • KOrogue
    KOrogue Posts: 26
    Options
    I get mine from iherb.com. It's cheaper there than other places I've seen at $5.31. Free shipping on orders over $20.
    But if you use this coupon code (AFE700) you get $5 off anyway so pretty much free shipping if you just want one jar.