I am a newb. ♥

Options
Hey guys n gals~

New here, and looking for some friends, new advice, support and ideas for getting fit. :)

I have recently lost 20 pounds-ish since October 2011, doing P90X three times a week (it's still kickin my *kitten*!!) and have just roughly 30-35 pounds to go!! Totally excited!

I have, however, been at a "weight plateau" for the last month, and in search of answers, and thus, I ended up here. ^_^

You always stay in track when you have a friend there to compete with. :)

Please feel free to add me! ♥

Replies

• jolynnmjohnson
    jolynnmjohnson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie too. I started just recently. I was at the highest weight I have ever been. I do infact have the P90x but just like everyone else says...I will start it one day and the one day never comes. However I am determined now that I am not happy nor healthy anymore. I had the biggest loss of my life this past year and it drove me into depression and I started eating anything and everything because I didnt care and I definitely didnt care about myself. I started having to realize that I couldn't go on like this I have future goals in mind that I need to reach and I'll never reach them at that weight number I wouldn't physically be able to complete or reach the first goal.. I started the Maker's Diet and I am still on Phase 1 which last 14 days and you are restricted from all dairy and all bread products you are very limited in order to "detox" your body, however, after that you are just trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle and you can eat anything you want you just have to eat it differently. I have elimitnated all oil out of my diet(cooking and eating) including spraying oils such as Pam. I now use Coconut Oil because it's a stable oil and better for you. Less free radicals. Also instead of peanut butter we now have Almond Butter. We have choose to eat yard eggs, we use coconut or almond flour instead of regular flour. We use an organic sugar and REAL organic butter not Margarine or Butter with Oils. I wish you the best and I hope the best for you. Good Luck.
  • janessac
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to mfp =) Feel free to add me for extra motivation and support =)
  • Chloe_P78
    Chloe_P78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to mfp =) Feel free to add me for extra motivation and support =)

Ditto :wink:
  • urownstupidity
    urownstupidity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will look definitely look into that and trying to eat a little healthier. :)