I'm looking for friends who need to lose 175-200lb or who al

Options
Hi All! I just joined MFP and love it here! However, I need to find as many friends as possible who know what its like to lose this much weight (or friends who have done it!)... I need to join hands with you.......will u join me? Thanks! :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose around 150 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    Great! I added u! We can do it :)
  • Chaquilas
    Chaquilas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm above your limit but would be happy to support you as I journey to lose 270
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello, I don't really know how much I need to loose, text book weight seems toooo small to me, however I know I have no less that 120 or so......I know that is less than what you posted, but thought I would put myself out there anyway! Good luck!
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    I am looking to loss about 132pounds (60 kilos) at least.

If you wish you can add me and we can totally do this journey together! :)
  • MrzFenwick
    MrzFenwick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All!! I am trying to lose about 120 pounds! Please feel free to add me :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I started with a 192 lbs to lose and have lost 83 of them so far! Anyone who wants another friend for support feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    THANKS MY NEW FRIENDS! I'VE ADDED U ALL COZ I NEED TO WALK THIS WALK WITH U.....
    LOVE YAS
    MARIA
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hi i need support as well I would be a good friend for support
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose probably about 130-ish?
    And have about 100-ish to go.
  • Judway
    Options
    i saw you on the board I'm looking for friends who need to lose 175-200lb i need to lose about 120 could i add you as a friend i am 3 days old here lol
    judway
  • Judway
    Options
    oh boy new at these postings so sorry for mistakes ,,,everyone who is here can add me lol
  • jalilahbd
    Options
    I'm not at the weight you want , but according to your name, you belly dance. I belly dance also. I've been able to loose 40+ lbs since I started. I'm looking to loose the last 20lbs to complete my goal. I just started on MFP also and would love to be your buddy. I think the more support for anyone, the better.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose around 110 , so you can add me if you want.
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 150. I could stand to lose 170, but I'll be satisfied when I lose 150. Feel free to add me.
  • acbridges
    Options
    I'm looking forward to loosing 120 lbs would love to have the extra support and to be a support as well
  • toxicasylum
    Options
    Looking to lose 150! Add me if you like.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    my plan is to lose about 150 total. i'd love to be friends.
  • vestige
    vestige Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 200 lbs. Add me! :).
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am joining you on that weight loss journey! I plan on 120lbs right now... and then adjusting that once I reach my goals :)

Would love to have the support right there with you!