Looking forsupport

Options
I began this weight loss journey last year around this time. Unfortunately, I was hired well out of state and now live in Arizona. I am far removed from my friends and those I used for support to help in my weight loss. I currently regained the twenty lbs I had lost, and I find myself feeling quite lost both where I live and in the means of support. I am looking for some support... some ideas for "easy" exercises (I am a teacher and am exhausted when I get home), and some quick, easy, and cost friendly meal ideas--- ideally for breakfast.

I am only 27, and remaining this size is not an option. I just... I need help. Right now I am so removed from eveything I know, making this process that much harder.

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am on here daily I have began this journey jan 1st and I also need lots of support so far I have logged in for 13 days striaght without slacking and plan to be on here everyday! and would be more than happy to give support
  • LittleDevilish
    Options
    I too could use support, this journey has been up and down for me over the years. If you'd like add me and we can take this journey together.
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love using this site for support! I think the support on here helps most of us!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im an active member and sign in daily
  • thetraveler1985
    thetraveler1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think it's so great that you are reaching out on this forum for support and help. I'd be happy to support you in any way that I can. I'm in the process of losing 40 pounds and could use the support as well. I'm close to your age as well (26), and staying my current size isn't an option either. Feel free to add me!
  • thetraveler1985
    thetraveler1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I really need/like the support on here as well! Feel free to add me too :-)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    also i am 26 will be 27 on the 30th of this month
  • pumpgirl64
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I live in Washington State and my home is in Illinois...I have gained 20 lbs in the past 2 years because the easiest thing for me is to work, go home, eat, then sleep. I think this blog will help...I am here...
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Another active user here who started over right before the new year! Happy to cheer you on. Feel free to add me.
  • danzibbz
    Options
    Hey don't worry you will get all the support you need on here, I am only new but there seems to be a lot of encouraging people on here which is great as I need it too! Feel free to add me if you would like, and anyone else too :):)
  • diva1413
    diva1413 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I completely understand! I am a teacher as well, and I know the feeling of being exhausted when you get home. I have been doing 30 Day Shred, which is a Jillian Michaels workout video. It’s only a 20 minute workout, but it is intense. There are different levels, so you can work your way up.
  • JGWCFW
    JGWCFW Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm here for support too! Best wishes, Pam
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    Add me , we can help each other through this journey together, I am an active member and log on a few times a day :happy:
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey - a fellow Arizonan!! I have been here = MFP a while, but really procrastinated. I hit the new year and had one of those "Oh WOW this is bad!" wake up moments and have not let go of it since. I am really enjoying the wonderful support from this community. I am a bit older than you - 49, but the weight/fitness struggle is pretty much an equalizer. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started (re-started) this back in the beginning of December and still managed to lose during the holidays. I started with about 50lbs to lose and I am getting there SLOWLY but surely. You too can do this! I'm in AZ, and we can pretend I'm still 20-something ;) Feel free to add me!
  • itsjustpaper28686
    Options
    I need support too! Add me if you want
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am 30 years old and looking to lose 32 pounds. I joined MFP in December 2011 and so far I love this site and the support. I am on here daily. I am also tired after I get home. Ive been using just dance and country dance on the wii to workout in the evenings. I try to dance for 30 minutes each night of course it doesnt always happen every night. Feel free to add me.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I'm also a teacher and log in daily :)
  • tracy1727
    tracy1727 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me too...Im new but have been faithfully coming here everyday to log everything and to get support. I have been using the wii for exercise (Just Dance 3 and EA Active 2)
  • berrymeg145
    berrymeg145 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 years old and would love to support you and get support in return. My trainer did measurements this past weekend and lets just say it is what I needed to get my eating habits back in control. She told me about this site and how she used it to help her. I stay active by going to turbo kick class 3x a week and do a training program called linebacker 2-3 x a week. So what's my hold up?? I LOVE TO EAT!!!! Its been my addiction for a long time. How do I stop?? UGGHHHH!!! Here is the cycle I go through: going to loose weight and feel good to I could care less. I need to stop this cycle some how!!! And I'm a teacher also and somehow get dragged into stress eating as well. So that's my story in a nut shell!!!