Detox and Cleanse

Options
What are some good well great detox and cleanse to do that will help with losing extra pounds?
I really want to know because I want to do one. I have even thought about using a bulk laxative to rid myself of stool build-up.
Please help somebody??? Anybody??

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    eating a healthy diet with fruits, veggies and lean protein, plenty of fiber
  • ShannBoogie
    Options
    I do one that involves only eating fruits and veggies and drinking plenty of water (no meat). I eliminate everything that has sugars, preservatives and that which is not made from something naturally grown. I get my protein from the beans and make sure I eat foods that are rich in fiber and drink plenty of water. I don't usually go longer than 21 days (by then I would've seen evidence of the detox working). A former coworker of mine does a lemon water detox for, I believe, 3 days. He only drinks this lemon water concoction for the whole 3 days. Too grueling for me but he seems to like it. You may want to ask your doctor or nutritionist to make sure you doing a detox that is right for you.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    What are some good well great detox and cleanse to do that will help with losing extra pounds?
    I really want to know because I want to do one. I have even thought about using a bulk laxative to rid myself of stool build-up.
    Please help somebody??? Anybody??

Unless you haven't pitched a loaf in a while or are missing your kidneys/liver/etc.., don't waste your time with this.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose weight or fat?