Easy Recipe Meals for Dinner

Options
Hi everyone.

I am just wondering if anyone has any REALLY EASY dinner recipes that are low calorie they'd like to share with me.

I am currently eating meat with veg or salad and occasionally eating pasta or rice dinners just watching my portion sizes and weighing everything (or buying Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice meals as they are calorie controlled).

I would call myself a beginner cook and I don't have much time to prepare meals with lots of ingredients or take a long time to cook. I also don't eat seafood (allergies). Anyone got any yummy low calorie suggestions or websites they could direct me to?

Thanks.
Ashleigh. :smile:

Replies

• Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I eat rice with beans or lentils and stir fried vegetables several times per week. Super easy, especially if you buy fresh or frozen pre-cut and pre-mixed vegetables.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that! I shall give that a go! I haven't had that in a long time! Sounds good!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Turkey tacos! Use the 99% lean ground turkey and add in packaged taco seasoning or make your own. Mix in some onions. Serve with some vegetarian refried beans and use lettuce instead of taco shells. Very healthy and delicious.

I also make chili with lean ground turkey and it is a very high protein, healthy and filling meal. I make my own chili seasoning but you can easily just use the packaged stuff.