Trying to lose my belly & tone my thighs & butt. Help

Options
How would I go by doing that. What do you reccomend as far as exercising ? Advice would be great, thanks in advance.

Replies

• Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you cant look at a spot on your body, and try to tone it... try compound workouts. squats, lunges, and planks are good workouts you should try.. do some intense cardio, and eat clean. you will be on your way. :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    brazillian butt lift
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Stay within your calories to lose fat, do high intensity cardio (as in elliptical with resistance or running intervals, cycling) and strength training. Get on shape.com & self.com and just type in abs or thighs or butt in the search bar, and print out the exercises that come up. You should work all areas of your body, not just the areas you don't like. Once you're at the goal weight, then you'll be proportionate and have muslce everywhere. Get exercises for: thighs, butt, back, arms, chest, abs, core.
  • cherylwhite
    cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD "No more trouble zones" should help tone all those areas. It is a great workout. So far it is my favorite of all her DVDs
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Stay within your calories to lose fat, do high intensity cardio (as in elliptical with resistance or running intervals, cycling) and strength training. Get on shape.com & self.com and just type in abs or thighs or butt in the search bar, and print out the exercises that come up. You should work all areas of your body, not just the areas you don't like. Once you're at the goal weight, then you'll be proportionate and have muslce everywhere. Get exercises for: thighs, butt, back, arms, chest, abs, core.
    ^^^^^^what she said^^^^^^^
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice & thanks arielle :)
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    So far i've seen a lot of toning from yoga. Try it :)
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Cardio and core exercises. Tons of squats... planks... fit-ball work... Spot weight loss can be nearly impossible, but if you tone and build those muscles, eat right, and get your cardio in - you're on your way!
  • krackertw
    krackertw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    great post! bump
  • AliRBailey
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift, most definately.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Diet and exercise and it will happen. You can't select where you're going to lose weight. Your body does. You have to just focus on reducing overall weight and getting fit. The goal you're after will fall into the equation at some point.
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    How would I go by doing that. What do you reccomend as far as exercising ? Advice would be great, thanks in advance.

My butt and hips are my major problem for years and when I started working out, especially the circuit trainings with lunges, squats, kicks, jumps, it did sooo much wonder and I used to have pants too tight and my behind is my problem, now, when I buy jeans I felt I don't have any anymore. :laugh: Which I don't know if it is a bad thing, but I feel that the pain during squats and lunges are worth every bit :wink:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

My butt and hips are my major problem for years and when I started working out, especially the circuit trainings with lunges, squats, kicks, jumps, it did sooo much wonder and I used to have pants too tight and my behind is my problem, now, when I buy jeans I felt I don't have any anymore. :laugh: Which I don't know if it is a bad thing, but I feel that the pain during squats and lunges are worth every bit :wink:

Completely agree, squats and lunges work wonders!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Bump lol
  • launa18
    launa18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    zumba, cycling, swimming, walking or doing short workouts on breaks from school or work.... swimming or water aerobics is easy on your body and a great place to start. good luck