Anyone have cheat days...

Options
If ya'll have cheat days how crazy do you get?

Replies

• mjbrenner
    mjbrenner Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have a planned "cheat" day once per week. I can easily hit 3000-4000 calories on my cheat day, but I also try to be under by a couple hundred calories most other days of the week to make up for it. Overall, my weeks end up pretty much right on my calorie budget on a regular basis.

The other six days of the week, I try to keep my carb intake and calories low. I like having one day where I just don't really need to care. I still log my foods, since I don't have an off-switch when it comes to carbs, but I never end my cheat day feeling anything other than completely satisfied.
  • kimborious
    Options
    I do! But it's usually just a cheat meal. There was a thread like this on The Daily Plate where people listed their BEST CHEAT DAY EVER. It was awesome to see the shameful things people did -- It made me feel like my cheat meal was not so bad after all. And all the people I saw who were regularly cheating were still losing weight. Something nice in cutting yourself some slack now and then.

I had pizza, wings, bread sticks, wine and chocolate yesterday. Yeeeouch.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Since becoming Vegan my cheat days are almost non existent since the chocolates I do love are all made with milk. And I just don't fancy having anything that bad anymore. But I do treat myself to a little something like chips with mushy pea(not potato chips). Even if I do have a 'cheat' day I still excersise my *kitten* off =)
  • HCGracie
    HCGracie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I made my weight loss journey a LIFESTYLE change instead of a diet.
    I do not have cheat days I eat pretty much what I want but make sure I exercise enough to cover the extra calories or find a healthy way to fix my favorite dish!