SNACKS

Options
What is your Favorite snack that is filling, and low calories!

Replies

• TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Salted Almonds or Triscut Minis. :)
  • michelby09
    michelby09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My new face snack is roasted chickpeas...I roast them at 400 degrees for 40 mins and give them a shake every 10 mins...then I top them with olive oil cooking spray and Spike seasoning....so good!
  • mmcorner
    mmcorner Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Almonds...
  • mmcorner
    mmcorner Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My new face snack is roasted chickpeas...I roast them at 400 degrees for 40 mins and give them a shake every 10 mins...then I top them with olive oil cooking spray and Spike seasoning....so good!

Sounds interesting, will give it a try...
  • kckrahn
    kckrahn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    5 calorie jello that is sweetened with stevia. I make my own whipped cream with a few tbsp of heavy cream and it all adds up to 80 calories and 1 carb. Of course you can just have the jello for the 5 calories....lol
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Either butter toffee almonds or dark chocolate roasted almonds both from blue diamond. Also peanut butter and apple slices, celery and light sour cream, carrots, and raisins.
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My go to snacks of late:

Winky black cherry gel bites (walmart) (whole bag is 45 calories or 15 cals serving)
    Baby carrots (35 cals for 3 oz)
    Special K Cheddar or Sour Cream and onion crackers (110 cals)
    Clementines (30 cals eac)
    100 calorie packs of baked cheetos or 110 Cal bag of pretzels
    2-3 oz Krakus Polish ham sliced thin (50 calories)
  • leighabaker
    Options
    I love the Caramel mini rice cakes. 60 cal. for 8 cakes.
  • vanzylgreg
    Options
    Raw Almonds for sure, perhaps some low fat string cheese. Anything low in calories and high in protein will do. Strangely enough, it has been Farmland Ham steaks - 70 calories, 11g protein. A bit heavy on the sodium, but it is so worth it.
  • leavingfat
    leavingfat Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    0% plain Chobani with a sprinkle of Kashi Go Lean Crunch. The cereal adds a touch of sweetness and Greek yogurt keeps me full for a really long time!

It has a ton of protein, too.

ETA: It has 100 calories, no fat and 18 grams of protein in 6 ounces.