My First NSV since joining MFP!!!

Options
We went out to eat the other night and usually I always ask for a table for fear of not fitting in the booths, even though my daughter loves sitting in booths.

Well we sat in a booth and it looked tight but I FIT!!! And I had space between table and belly!!

I am so looking forward to many more NSV's!!!!!!

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    We went out to eat the other night and usually I always ask for a table for fear of not fitting in the booths, even though my daughter loves sitting in booths.

Well we sat in a booth and it looked tight but I FIT!!! And I had space between table and belly!!

I am so looking forward to many more NSV's!!!!!!

That is the most awesome NSV!!! I had the same fear. I noticed the same thing 3 weeks ago when I went out with my buddy Kara. Revel in this most excellent NSV!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Terrific NSV! I used to have the same problem myself.. booths and desks in my classrooms. Embarrassing.
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! I know you feel amazing right now and so encouraged to continue your journey strong,
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Congrats to you and keep up the great work!!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yayay!!! So happy for you!! <3
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to that!

Just think of all the other NSVs that will pile up, day by day! Now that's a great gift you're giving yourself!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!