WII ACTIVE

Options
benw
benw Posts: 211 Member
My wife bought the WII Active today (1st day out) and I had to try it out. I like several things about this game.

1. It works with the balance board.
2. More then one user can use it at a time.
3. I found that it worked the whole body.

It had several things that made it fun for example the inline skating.

I did find the band a little weak for me.

I recommend this for all WII users that are using the WII for exercise. It's fun.

Replies

• TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good to hear! I saw it today and thought about picking it up... but wanted to hear some feedback about it first. :smile:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The commercials look good..Target has it on sale this week too!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I havent tried this one yet, but I know the wii fitness coach is really good i bought it, and it makes you work out super good, to the point where your sore the next day! defintiely worth the cheap price.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get this soon. Glad to hear it is worth it.:smile:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    We have Wii Fit, My Fitness Coach and now Wii Active. I find Wii Active the best of the three.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I was looking for it yesterday crap im going in and getting it right away. Feed back is wonderful Thank you. :drinker:
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is good to hear. I will probably be picking it up soon myself.
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first workout with it, definitely worked up a sweat, but had fun doing it!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first workout with it, definitely worked up a sweat, but had fun doing it!

We just got ours yesterday, and WOW what a work out!! :noway:

I couldn't believe how much more intense it was, I only did the 20 min Hard workout... and man they weren't lying... it was HARD!! I have a good feeling this was the change I needed to kickstart the weightloss again. :smile:
  • mommybug77
    mommybug77 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have done 5 workouts on it with 3 of them being the challenge. I have my fitness coach, gold's gym, wii fit & this. I like ea active the best & wii fit the least.
  • purple_light
    purple_light Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I havent tried this one yet, but I know the wii fitness coach is really good i bought it, and it makes you work out super good, to the point where your sore the next day! defintiely worth the cheap price.

I have the Wii Fitness Coach as well....and....OMG...does it ever give a good workout. I bought it thinking that if I was to tired or too busy to actually get to the gym then I'd be able to do that at home. Let me tell you....it's because of the Fitness Coach I make sure to go to the gym LOL. I can barely do half hour of it and I sweat worse then 1.5 hours at the gym.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have done my second workout and the calories are off from what they say and what my HRM says but yea its a workout. LOVE IT.