New girl:)

I jus set this up tonight. Ive never done anything like this before. I'm ready to be confident an be able to wear all my nice clothes that jus hang in my closet. Add me:)

Replies

• valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Hi!
    I am new to this kinda. I've been around off and on for a while (never posted anything), but I am ready to stick with it! Good luck!
  • hey im new aslo ill add you lol
    :smile:
  • Welcome to MFP! I'm still looking for friends here. Add me if you like.
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Congratulations on making the lifestyle change! I recently started getting social on mfp and am always looking for new friends. We all need a lil support and kudos now and then and building a support base on here is what I am after! I wish you good luck on your journeys and if you would like to be friends, feel free to add me :)

6147579.png
  • welcome aboard! Add me if you like, and good luck on your journey :)
  • Hello and welcome. I started before the holidays and then due to some pain with health issues and a few procedures I got lazy. Now I'm back and working hard and seeing results all ready!

We now have myself, my husband and my 3 daughters doing it so it's exciting having a family team.

If you want a friend, I'm always looking for friends that are committed, you can add me.

And good luck!
  • Hi welcome , im new too any one feel free to add me as a friend i will give support and encouragement :0)
  • Welcome and congrats to all of you on starting a journey towards a healthier you!!!

This is a great place for friends, encouragement and support.

Good luck to you all and stay positive!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    You can add me as friend! Love to help any way I can. We are all in this together!!
  • hornedone
    hornedone Posts: 57 Member
    My best to you! Feel free to add.