Different sort of before and after.

Options
I recovered from anorexia , and figured I would share my progress! I know this isn't the typical before and after, but I'm super proud of how far I have come and how much healthier I am now :]. I'm focused on being fit, healthy and strong instead of having my bones show and weighing as little as possible now.

http://bygracewebreathe.tumblr.com/post/14270204554/january-2011-vs-december-2011-i-never-realised
http://bygracewebreathe.tumblr.com/post/8235677377/here-is-a-legit-before-and-after-same-spandex-in

My lowest weight was 69 lbs (the before photos are a little above that weight) and my recovery weight was around 115 lbs.

Replies

• itsasecret22
    Options
    This is great! Congrats and keep it up!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You should be super proud. :) Good job.
  • ComeAroundSundown
    ComeAroundSundown Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! It takes a lot to recover from anorexia, you've done something amazing. Well done, I wish you the best in your fitness journey! :)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I recovered from anorexia , and figured I would share my progress! I know this isn't the typical before and after, but I'm super proud of how far I have come and how much healthier I am now :]. I'm focused on being fit, healthy and strong instead of having my bones show and weighing as little as possible now.

http://bygracewebreathe.tumblr.com/post/14270204554/january-2011-vs-december-2011-i-never-realised
    http://bygracewebreathe.tumblr.com/post/8235677377/here-is-a-legit-before-and-after-same-spandex-in

My lowest weight was 69 lbs (the before photos are a little above that weight) and my recovery weight was around 115 lbs.

Good for you!! People forget that anorexia is as hard to overcome as being overweight is! You should be proud of what you have accomplished, and good luck at maintaining your healthy weight!
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    good for you..... Your pictures are great.... you look so much better at 115.... Its good to know there are people with other eating issues on here not just large.... good work girl....
  • TimeToWork
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey and healthy recovery!
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! May you continue to be healthy and happy!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    You look so much healthier! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Omg! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know it must be difficult, but you've come a long way. Keep up the good work, and stay healthy.:flowerforyou:
  • kjones3535
    Options
    You look fantastic now! Keep up the good work.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Way to go ! You are doing great! Thanks for sharing your story !!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,160 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud...I follow you on tumblr, although I do not have a tumblr account, and you are one awesome, young lady :)

smiley-happy110.gif
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier. Amazing job overcoming something so huge! Keep up the great work and keep all of us posted on your journey.
    Great job :):)
  • teamlangston
    teamlangston Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    As a RN who works in a residential eating disorder rehab, I see how hard this is to recover from. I am SO proud of you! It gives me hope that what I'm doing really does make a difference. I wish you continued strength and success :-)
  • eventing07
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Proud of you for the journey you are on to a healthier you!!! You look great!
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your recovery! You look so great in your recovery pic, sooo much more healthier!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Oh hun you look GORGEOUS! I can't imagine what you must have been going through and I'm so glad to hear you are beating the disease. Keep up the fabulous work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!