Cellulite is my enemy

Options
I have a lot of cellulite under each butt cheek and on my thighs... Its probably my most hated attribute:-( what am doing that causes all the stupid cellulite and will it go away.. Or diminish enough to wear a bikini? I get so easily discouraged!!! I lost 11 lbs.i went from 156- 144 in around a month or just over.. I stopped working out because i barely had time to breath around christmas let alone exercise.. Now im stuck steering in the mirror hating my body once again..

Replies

• Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem in the same area! Hopefully someone out there has some good tips to help get rid of it (apart from the obvius lol) - good luck :-)
  • slicksps
    Options
    In my personal opinion, cellulite is one of the most overrated problems in the WHOLE world. It is so common it goes unnoticed. Of course marketing agencies airbrush it from magazines and posters as a matter of course, women who are unhappy with their bodies spend billions on possible cures. Happy people don't buy stuff.

Every girlfriend I've had from the skinny ones to the larger ones has had cellulite to a degree, my wife now has it... and nobody notices... apart from her of course. With looks, men have different priorities, and even women seem to concentrate more on hair and figure than thighs and bums (unless it's a particularly spectacular J-Lo/Middleton bum, but these are rare)

Keep up with your weight loss for as long as you need it, wear that bikini and concentrate on your best assets rather than the finer details nobody notices.
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow that post just made my day :) thanks you
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Mine too. I hear weight training helps a lot. an water!!
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    my sister has always been a skinny mini and has always had cellulite (I have it too). In fact everyone I know does to some degree. A spray tan is all you need to feel a little more confidence in a bikini! we're all our own worst critics :)
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My under butt/upper thigh area has ALWAYS been a issue. I weigh 116-118 now i'm 5'3, I exercise, but It will not budge!!! I hate it with a passion. It makes me feel so disgusting. you will NEVER catch me in a bikini. or without thigh high tights. I want lipo or something I would try anything to get rid of that. And I am not getting a spray tan, I love being pale! so thats not a option.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of cellulite under each butt cheek and on my thighs... Its probably my most hated attribute:-( what am doing that causes all the stupid cellulite and will it go away.. Or diminish enough to wear a bikini? I get so easily discouraged!!! I lost 11 lbs.i went from 156- 144 in around a month or just over.. I stopped working out because i barely had time to breath around christmas let alone exercise.. Now im stuck steering in the mirror hating my body once again..

Just have to continue to lose fat and work your legs with weights. They'll tighten up over time.
  • peachypinkk1
    Options
    This just comes to show people will never be happy.. Because for example. I have no cellulite any where on my body but i refuse to wear a bikini..
    I have stretch marks on my stomach from gaining weight so fast.. But although i dont have any cellulite i would love to know what people do do to get rid of it.. very interesting