Week one results

Options
First week done and down 3.3 lbs. Really enjoying this site and the mobile app so far. Also loving my new bodymedia fit armband so far. Quite an eye opener!

Replies

• Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am done with my first week too and lost 5 lbs. I really like this site because I finally realize that I can eat and lose weight. Before, I felt like I had to almost starve myself to lose weight. Congrats to you and let's keep going strong on this!
  • ainleytopper
    Options
    I have just had my first weigh in after week one and I have lost 5 pounds. Long way to go but I will get there.
  • MrsHappy
    MrsHappy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here - Week one down and lost 4lb, very hapy with myself and not hungry LOL. Love this site but I think it can become addictive
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    First week finished, lost 10lbs! Feel much more energetic and now hop on this site rather than facebook - feel inspired and get up and do something - feel much better:happy:
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My first week here and I lost 2lb!

Amazing considering I only wanted to lose 10 in total and only started half way through the week. I've never been a fan of calorie counting but MFP makes it so easy

Definitely helps to make you realise what you should eat and being able to track exercise helps so I can see the good it is doing

Have recommended the site and phone app to several people already. :happy:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I lost fiveish; my brain gets confused when I weigh too much, or not at the right time.
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    First week back on....lost 4.
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi, lost 7lbs in first 9 days, lets all keep going....
  • RickK54
    Options
    Weighed in at a weekly loss of 7lbs....I'm struggling to think of what to eat to keep my calories up to target lol!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My first week back on here will be on Thursday, so I will post my weight loss then...
  • sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    week 1 complete, down 6lbs!

Great start everyone, let's keep up the good work!
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It's my first week and I've lost 6 lb! I really find this site helps :)
  • MrsHappy
    MrsHappy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at a weekly loss of 7lbs....I'm struggling to think of what to eat to keep my calories up to target lol!

Don't think I will ever have that problem LOL
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job everywhere. Let's all make sure we are back here doing well at the end of week 2!!
  • Matthew_Wilde
    Matthew_Wilde Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    First week done and down 3.3 lbs. Really enjoying this site and the mobile app so far. Also loving my new bodymedia fit armband so far. Quite an eye opener!

Whats bodymedia fit armband about please?
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Week one ended yesterday lost 6lbs way to go everyone!!!!
  • txsharkdive
    Options
    Congrats to EVERYONE! We just got back from our holiday ski vacation and well, didn't really monitor anything. However, starting today it's going to change and I hope to be able to post some good progress soon!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Loving the week one crew, my first weigh in as well today and lost 1.4kg I never thought I would lose it and its pretty much down to the site set up and motivation from everyone I have spoken to on here :)
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just finished my first week also and I'm down 4 lbs. Here's to week 2!! We can do it!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    I lost 7.4lbs in my first week. Very excited to lose that much.....that helps keep me motivated.

14285388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!