225 lb male 5' 8" first weigh in Jan 9.

Options
I would like to make friends with some motivated male and females to help me acheive my first goal of getting under 200lbs in April and get into shape cardio and muscular. Been weight lifting most of my life but took the last year off and I feel it now.

Replies

• jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I am 39 looking to lose around 100lbs. I have been on here a couple months and have lost 9 lbs.

Jason
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Good luck- you will love this site- feel free to add me if you want- I'm 5'8 as well- I'm a girl, so I'm a little smaller, but I still have 14 of my original 30 to lose- so I will be here for a while!!! :ohwell:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8", a girl, soon to be 40 and weigh 216lbs (yuk!) I need to lose at least 50-60lbs. Feel free to add me if you like. x
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. I still have 20 or so pounds to lose and always looking for more friendly support.
    Good luck on your journey, you will love MFP.
  • afireswife
    afireswife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I just joined again for a second go round. I'm 5'7 (f) 40ish with 30lbs to lose. Feel free to add me also!!!
  • CDreyer2012
    Options
    Alright Mate,

My names Chris I'm 27 years old & i just joined MFP yesterday. I'm on the same boat and also looking for some friends to help support & spur me on.

Take it easy