New to the calorie counting

Options
Hi All my names Katie and im new to my fitness pal, Im looking forward to the challenge. Has anybody been on it a while and how much have you lost???

Replies

• petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this since late Sept. and I have lost 45 pounds. It's so easy once you get used it it. Some days I have issues eating all or close to my calories. I wish you the best and use the forums to find friends to help encourage or to ask questions.

ETA. I originally put that I started late Nov. Sorry meant to say Sept. Wow 45 pounds in 2 months would be crazy!
  • katienelson1984
    Options
    Thanks for the reply thats really good weight loss in just a couple of months.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey good to see you here, 1.4kg in a week and I am so happy about it as I thought that was it for me at 97kgs so if I can do it anyone can :D
  • katienelson1984
    Options
    Thanks for the reply i would love to lose a stone before my birthday at the end of feb so fingers crossed!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Embrace all that MFP has to offer and you will do well. Its not just a calorie counting website. Its a community. If you take the time, you can find loads of motivation and inspiration on this website that you just can't find elsewhere. but, really, one of my MFP pals said it better than I could... (an excellent read) https://mytimebeginsnow.wordpress.com/2011/11/04/my-inspiration/