Men Deodorant

Options
jferris91
jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
What is the best mens deodorant? Why is it the best?

Replies

• RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Whatever my wife buys for me. Because I don't have to go shopping :laugh:

Old Spice has some pretty good one's. I like Matterhorn.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    been hearing good stuff about matterorn, however i dno where to get it in Aus :(
  • MrUgly
    MrUgly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Gillette Cool Wave Gel

Best? Not sure. I've been using it for 8 years and no one has commented on my smell. Also use the Gillette Cool Wave shaving Gel. And Gillette razors. Same razor for 10 years. I am a creature of habit and comfort. I find something I like and stay with it. New isn't better, it's just new.

Find something you like from a company that has been around and use it.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I use Weleda's line of spray deodorants. On most days I use the Sage product [http://tinyurl.com/6cunojl], but on particularly sunny days, I'll wear the Citrus scent [http://tinyurl.com/7jm73ax]. I have a bottle of the Wild Rose scent, but wear it sparingly.
    -wtk
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I like the Old Spice stuff too...think the Swagger is my fav.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming that like women, different deodorants work for different men. Try them until you find the one that works for you.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Lynx - Most aromas - although don't beleive the adverts, they are not true! ;O) Which is lucky 'cos I'm married! :O)
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My teens prefer AXE but my husband prefers anything that has both a deoderant and anti-perspirant combined as it works best for him.
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was traveling to chicago and forgot my deo. Stopped into a Walgreen's to pick up an emergency supply. Got the cheapest I could find. Suave 24 hour. The stuff is amazing! Better than anything else I have tried and I am a sweaty beast. I was stoked!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Usually Suave.
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Mitchum - So effective you can skip a day!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Right Guard Sport. It is the only thing that I have found that by the end of the day, there is no hint of bad odor.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Old spice something. I dunno. It's a big red crayon that I swab me pits with in the morning. It helps ma to not stink so bad. Or something.
  • slicksps
    Options
    I like Brut at the moment, but it's a deodorant rather than an antiperspirant. OK at this time of year but I do prefer virtually any antiperspirant once it gets a bit warm.
  • PhilG311
    Options
    love old spice FIJI.

smells so good.
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love when men wear good smelling deoderant, I am one of those weird freaky chicks who like to smell men's armpits, lol.

My favorites are Old Spice SPORT and Gilette.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I tend to switch it up, I like a few of the old spice and degree for men.
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Axe Kilo for sure.... nothing compares! I do anti-perspirant - because I don't want wet marks all on my shirts.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I use degree and have had good luck for the last few years
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My husband likes Speedstick Talc.. works very well (and he tends to sweat a lot) and the smell is really clean and doesn't interfer with his colonge.