Brazil Butt Lift???

Options
Okay I've heard about it and just saw the infomercial. Has anyone here tried it and does it work. I mean have you seen REAL or are those photos photoshopped on the infomercial? I would like to try it but do not want to get scammed by it being all hype.

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes it works! This program may not look like much but believe me, Leandro kicks your butt, literally! I've done the program a few times and I even incorporate it into my other programs at times too, it's that good!

Keep in mind too that Leandro, the creator of BBL is also the trainer to the Victoria's Secret angels! No wonder they look so good going down the runway each year!

Anyway, I give it a huge thumbs up! If you have any questions, let me know!

Deb
  • regthelittleone
    Options
    Yes!!! Have you seen my photos?(LOL)
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Okay I've heard about it and just saw the infomercial. Has anyone here tried it and does it work. I mean have you seen REAL or are those photos photoshopped on the infomercial? I would like to try it but do not want to get scammed by it being all hype.

I think you should Squat :wink: they'll make you glutes grow :laugh:
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    YES IT WORKS! i haven't tried it, but my friends have. I happen to like my butt the way it is so i havent tried it but i know it works!!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Be WARNED! I bought it for Christmas and couldn't make it through 10 mins the first time. Still trying to get the guts up to go back for more. I found it VERY difficult and I am pretty active!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Did your butt actually change shape, visibly, for those who used it?

I have a very large butt in proportion to the rest of my body. It is starting to get droopy in spite of the fact that I run several times per week. It looked pretty good while I cycles of P90X so I have added back in both of the lower body videos, but the Brazil Butt Lift infomerical has captured my attention more than once...
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes it works! This program may not look like much but believe me, Leandro kicks your butt, literally! I've done the program a few times and I even incorporate it into my other programs at times too, it's that good!

Keep in mind too that Leandro, the creator of BBL is also the trainer to the Victoria's Secret angels! No wonder they look so good going down the runway each year!

Deb

What sort of exercises do they have you do? Im curious, I so need a better butt LOL:-)
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options

Deb

What sort of exercises do they have you do? Im curious, I so need a better butt LOL:-)

Amy~watch the infomercial or youtube it. I mean it sold me but then when I was looking at the photos I was like...hmmm...are those photoshopped so that's why I asked. sounds like it is for real so I might try it when I'm done with Supreme90.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    bump.....anyone else try it with real results?
  • teachmeredith
    Options
    I just started day one today and my body is really sore. Its a very intense workout and I'm hoping to get my butt in shape.
  • cdawnmoon
    Options
    It really works! I used it two summers ago after I had my baby and ive never been happier with my butt. I dont know why I quit! I am going to start using it again this week. I only used the high and tight and sculpt video, and the bum bum rapido.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    It really works! I used it two summers ago after I had my baby and ive never been happier with my butt. I dont know why I quit! I am going to start using it again this week. I only used the high and tight and sculpt video, and the bum bum rapido.

So happy it does work!!! Think I might be investing in it after Supreme90.
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just saw the infomercial and I think I am going to get it. Those results are incredible! Anybody have results pics or measurements?
  • JustGresh
    Options
    Good infomercial...
  • tracy80s2003
    tracy80s2003 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just completed my 6th day on Brazil Butt Lift and I am loving it so far!!!!!! If anyone is doing Brazil Butt Lift, add me as your friend if you would like some motivation and support. I'm definitely feeling the burn after every workout. :) Join the fun! :)
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Good infomercial...

I'm sure you think so! LOL!
  • nailed479
    Options
    Yes it DOES work!!! I have worked with it and I love it!!! Send me an add :)
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    does anyone have any pics even if they are before and during?
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    bump
    6261264.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    :frown: