WHy only 4 meals we can log?

Options
I eat 6 meals or more a day and would like a seperate catagory for each one. Is there anyway to do this?

right now all i have is breakfast lunch dinner and snack.

Replies

• jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    yep you can edit to how you want - i did this and i have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, after dinner - think there is room for 2 more as well
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Settings (top of page) >> Diary Settings. You can log 6 "meals" or name them anything you want.

Edit: I have mine set to times of day. Ex: 7AM-10AM, 10AM-1PM, 1PM-4PM, etc.
  • Roodandrea
    Options
    You can change your setting to whatever you want. Go to Food, then Settings tab... there are two more slots you just have to give them a name and you are good
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    go to settings - diary settings - scroll down and you can change the meals :)
  • rufflestx
    Options
    I have 'breakfast', 'snack', 'lunch', 'snack', 'dinner', and my favorite 'shame on me' in my food diary
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Settings (top of page) >> Diary Settings. You can log 6 "meals" or name them anything you want.

Edit: I have mine set to times of day. Ex: 7AM-10AM, 10AM-1PM, 1PM-4PM, etc.

I use the time ranges too! It's so much easier.
  • vballscriscuolo
    vballscriscuolo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Go to the foods tab then on the options bar there should be settings and there you can add and change names of categories as you'd like! I think there's only 6 spots but that's perfect for your 6 meals!! I have my set up:

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Drinks and vitamins!
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have 'breakfast', 'snack', 'lunch', 'snack', 'dinner', and my favorite 'shame on me' in my food diary

Love this!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Is it really a good idea to associate shame with food?
  • tpeter
    tpeter Posts: 2
    Options
    awesome thanks guys!!